Thursday 9 March 2017

The Same But Different …

 

Hello my lovelies.

I’ve got 2 cards to share today, both made using the Tonic Pretty Piazza Window Box Die Set.

DSCN1906w copy_thumb[2]

DSCN1909w copy_thumb[2]

Both use the same smaller inside edge which I cut at the top and the bottom of a 6x6 card blank.

But for the centre bit - the blue bit - I used the larger outside edge for one and the smaller one for the other. I cut two of each and chopped them up and joined them together – the white strips hides the join!!

There’s a subtle difference between the cards.  I can't chose my fave as I like them both lol, and it just goes to show how VERSO-tile these dies really are : )

I also added one or two White Gloss  Nuvo Crystal Drops – so pretty.

I made these whilst I was demoing so I left the sentiments off, but you could scoot that bow along and add a sentiment on the white strip.

Happy crafting and hugs to all  xx

No comments: